Monday, April 13, 2009

Where can you get suede clogs?

I%26#039;ve been looking for black suede shoe clogs, and I%26#039;ve had sucess. But, there are not any in my size! Do you know any stores that has any kind of clogs that are about size 3-4? My friend has them and her feet are way smaller than mine, and I can%26#039;t find one! If you know any places, please tell me. Make it be in Pennsylvania if you can. Kay thxs!





Here%26#039;s a pic of it (It can be in any color, but it has to look something like that): http://www.everythingbirkenstock.com/ima...

Where can you get suede clogs?
there are some really cute ones at American Eagle but if u dont like those they have them at famous footwear. Good Luck!!!!!!!
Reply:the mall, target, payless......



familiar faces

No comments:

Post a Comment